The Wise Family

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Such a fun enrichment activity!

Tonight I went to the ward enrichment activity with Ashlea, Stephanie and Payton and had a blast! It was the best enrichment night I have been to yet (not that I have been to a ton). It was very laid back and chill. We got to all hang out and talk, play games and eat delicious food. The games were all games that were optional so if you wanted to just talk then you could do that or play board games. I played a really fun game called pin corner (I think that is what it was called) which is an older game but a very exciting and interactive game. It is kind of like playing the stock market so there was a lot of shouting and table hitting. Payton thought it was so funny when the game was going because there was so much excitement. At the end of the night Payton went to Megan Berge and played for a little while (nice break for mommy ;)… thanks Megan! It is so nice to hang out with the sisters of the ward and get to know them better. Thanks Rachel and relief society for planning such a fun and relaxing night.
Payton having the most fun!
My pregnant buddy Stephanie.

Megan and Payton



3 comments:

Ashlea said...

What a fun enrichment and thanks for such great company.

Megan said...

that was so much fun! hey do you mind if i use three pictures off of your blog? the one of payton and me, my mom holding mckay, and that group picture i took of you guys? i want to put some picture on my blog, but my camera is broken :( im still recovering. email me pleaze pleaze! with a cherry on top! :)

Stephanie said...

So much fun! I was just telling my frined at work about that game and how crazy it! We need to have a game night soon!