The Wise Family

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's definitely a boy!

Jonathon, Payton and I went to get an ultrasound done today and they confirmed that it was definitely a boy. Although the ultrasound techs don't tell you if there is a problem (I learned that when I got an ultrasound at 7 weeks) she said that everything looked good from what she saw and that the doctor would look over everything. The tech said that he weighed 9 ounces (which does not explain the weight gain ;) and is right on track. I will try to post the sonograms when I learn how to do that. Jonathon and I have decided on Britten Craig Wise. Craig is Jonathon's middle name and Britten is just a name that I heard and really liked. Jonathon is at the store right now getting paint and supplies so I will busy for the next few weeks getting his room together. I am going to keep it very simple since Payton spends no time in her room and has spent a total of maybe three hours in her crib since she was born. I am very hopeful that Britten will sleep in his crib... but we will see;). 18W4D

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

I really like the name Missy. I hope he likes his room too. I am sure it will be great, just like his sister's!

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is very exciting. I can't wait for my ultrasound! I am so happy for you guys!