The Wise Family

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sinus infection + Bronchitis + Ear Infection + Pregnancy= Unhappy girl!

I have been sick for the past week and a half and after thinking it was getting better it only got worse! I have been trying to fight off being sick with no medications and thought I was doing good until yesterday when my teeth and right ear started hurting like crazy. Luckily I had a 20 week doctor’s checkup today and was able to ask my doctor if there was anything to relief the ear pain… there is not much worse than a tooth and ear ache and I have been lucky enough to have both at the same time. My doctor fortunately is in with a group of doctors and was able to get me right in with a family doctor who told me that I had a sinus infection, bronchitis, an ear infection and there are antibiotics that I could take while being pregnant…THANK GOODNESS! I went to Publix where they have penicillin for free and I am praying that it will help relief some if not all of this pain in my ear and knock out all of the other stuff.
The good news: Everything went well at my checkup with Britten. The doctor said that the ultrasound came back normal and now I get to sit back for a few weeks without worrying as much which will be a nice break because when I get close to the end I know I will start to freak out again about the delivery ;). 19W4D

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

you poor poor thing!!!

Stephanie said...

That sounds awful! I hope you start to feel better soon.