The Wise Family

Friday, June 27, 2008

PF Changs with Friends

Tonight Jonathon, Payton, Stephanie, Greg and I drove to Orlando to meet up with Katelyn, Michael, Macie, Randy, Ashlea, Gavin and Grace for a delicious meal at PF Changs. Usually this is not my favorite restaurant but because Jonathon loves it so much I could not turn down the invite. However, after starving from a long 3 hour wait it was one of the best meals I have ever had... the great wall of chocolate cake helped! It is so great to spend time with friends and eat good food (can you tell I am pregnant?) All of the kids were so good at dinner until close to the end when Payton got tired but luckily she fell asleep so we got to enjoy the rest of the night with a sleeping beauty.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Mmmm. That was very good after the long wait. Thanks for inviting us! I am right there with you about the food, I also LOVED the chocolate cake. YUM!