The Wise Family

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My girly girl

When I was pregnant with Payton I wanted a little girl so bad. I would daydream about having a girl and was often offended when someone would tell me that I was carrying like it was a boy or any of the other crazy wives’ tales that was not in favor of the baby being a girl. It took 5 ultrasounds for the doctors to confirm that it was a girl so until it was confirmed I would go on signs like for example one day I was at work and one of the girls said that her doctor called a girl’s private parts a butterfly because that is what it looks like on the ultrasound and later that day I came into the office after lunch and a butterfly was sitting on my shoulder (when does that ever happen?). I would also hear that song butterfly kisses on the radio all the time even some days more than once. Well luckily I was blessed with a little girl because I could have easily been humbled considering I was probably to set on the baby being a girl. Anyways, my little girl has turned into quite the girly girl with her baby dolls, purses, jewelry and now shoes. Payton has finally conquered the high-heel shoes. I got her on tape and what you are seeing at the end is her getting mad at me and wanting me to put them back on. She followed me around the house all morning with the heels insisting that I help her put them back on if they would come off. I love these little precious memories of her. I just hope to not get any footage of Britton like this;).

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

She is the girly-est!

Tiago Dávila said...

She's really an angel for you isn't her?
Hahah...
congratz =]