The Wise Family

Monday, June 2, 2008

Skinny Dipping

Today Payton, Cali and I enjoyed some fun in the sun with our handy little blow up pool. I set the pool up in our front porch area of my house and put the kiddie gate up to block the entrance. Payton had a blast! She and Cali got to go skinny dipping because it was our own private resort but she could not hide from mommy’s camera! I made water balloons for Payton to play with and she loved throwing them even though she could not get them to bust. Cali got in the pool and Payton thought it was the funniest thing. After watching Cali drink from the water Payton kept mocking her by licking the water. Payton is at the stage where she mocks what other people do and especially what Cali does…so if you ever see her panting like a dog… it was Cali who taught her that not me;).


Payton pretending that she is Cali drinking from the pool.


Here is Payton helping Cali hunt for lizards. This is something that Cali takes very serious.
I think this photo was taken just before Cali popped a hole in my fancy $6 pool.

2 comments:

Megan said...

aw, that is so funny, Payton and Cali are such a team! LOL

Stephanie said...

Too cute! Looks like Cali is having just as much fun as Payton!