The Wise Family

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Beach

Jonathon, Payton and I went down to Cocoa for another short family vacation. We had so much fun playing on the beach, swimming and going for walks. Linda and Natalie came up and stayed with us so we got to have lots of fun with them. I did not get beach photos this time because every time we went down I forgot my camera.

After going out to eat at Red Lobster we tried to get down to the beach to take some photos but we ran out of light. I wanted to get some photos of Payton with a swirly lollipop for her playroom and birthday but had no time or light to work with so I will have to try this photo shot again, but until then here is my Lollipop Kid.

Payton trying to get me to open the lollipop.
Payton trying to open the lollipop.
Linda and Natalie
Me, Payton and Britten 21W1D

1 comment:

K.C. said...

Where is it you like to stay in Coco? It looks like it is right on the beach.Thinks about taking a few small weekend vacations and have never been to Coco.