Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
- Payton got her first feeding by bottle at 2pm and Doctor ordered a feeding every 6 hours (others was with a tube).
- Payton had the hiccups.
- Payton opened her eyes for me.
- Nurse took out the catheter and said Payton was doing well with out it.
September 21, 2006
- Payton got her oxygen down from 50% to 35%.
- Nurses said she was doing really well.
- Took the cord out of her belly button.
September 22, 2006
- Payton moved to NICU level II
- Got to breast feed Payton for the first time and she did very well.
- Got to dress Payton in her first out fit.
October 3, 2006
- Payton gets to come home!
- Never been more scared driving a car in my life!