The Wise Family

Monday, June 2, 2008

18 Weeks

I did not take that many photos while I was pregnant with Payton (the heavier I got the more I avoided the camera) and I totally regret it know that I am pregnant again and would love to compare bellies. I am going to try to take more pregnancy photos this time so here is my 18 week photo. I find out on Wednesday if Britten is really a Britten or if he is a she which I would probably name Ava. I am about 95% sure that it is a boy but you always hear those crazy stories of stuff being swollen so we will see. I will post for sure on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful!

nanamoo said...

You are the cutest thing and you were equally adorable when you were pregnant with Payton!

Ashlea said...

What beautiful pictures...you will cherish these as your family grows.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! You are so cute with your tiny belly! I love it!