The Wise Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Payton chasing the birds.

Cameryn and Payton... cousinly love!


Yesterday Payton, my mom and I went to my sister’s new house in New Smyrna Beach to do some visiting and beach time. My sister recently married a wonderful man, Cameron, who loves my sister and my nieces very much and treats them wonderful. I am so happy for there little family. It was fun getting the cousins together. Cameryn Grace just loves Payton! Madison is not too sure of Payton yet but with age they will be best buds. Today we all headed for the beach and got two hours of really good sun. It was a lot easier with Payton at the beach being able to walk and not eat sand. She had a blast chasing the birds and playing in the sand. I can’t wait for summer time!

Cameryn keeping Madison out of trouble.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Awwww cute! Love the piggy tails. sounds like you had fun:)

Megan Berge said...

WOW, the beach looks so relaxing right now! uuugh! I'd much rather be there than stuck at this computer doing schoolwork! :( payton looks like she enjoyed herself ;D

-Megan

nanamoo said...

good thing that you got that fun trip in early in the week because it is cold now!

Tiago Dávila said...

It's kinda weird...
Jonny 5 was the only doc that i've ever translated that had a family.. and what a family..

Jonny Boy, you have to be thankfull for your life, you have a wonderfull wife, a lovely kid, and I hope that you'll become a perfect doctor.

I wish my family were like yours.
Payton is really lovely, i don't know your wife's name, but she looks to be a "NEAT" person. Hahahahha

When i have time, i will e-mail you, promiss. The free clinic just messed up with my schedule, and i do have a lot of missing college work ^^'

Hope to hear from you soon, even if it depends to spend 5 more days translating to you.

Bye dude.
Nice pictures ^^
Tiago Dávila dos Santos
Jonny Uther's Slave :D

Anonymous said...

Attention!