The Wise Family

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank you to all of the nursery workers!

This Sunday at church was really nice because Payton got to stay the whole third hour by herself in nursery so I could teach a lesson to the Beehives. I want to say that I am so grateful for the nursery leaders, Kristen H., Sister Evans and all other nursery leaders, for the time and effort they put forth to serve our children. I have always had a great deal of respect for members who hold callings in the church because of the fact that they are not paid like most churches and how much time and even hardships they can be. Even though I have been extremely appreciative of the members who have thought me or taken the time to benefit my spiritual growth as well as other's spiritual growth, I am overly appreciative for the members who serve my child while giving me the opportunity to serve others. Thank you so much to all nursery leaders and primary leaders for making the nursery such a great place for parents to comfortably leave their children.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Amen!
We love those little children and their families. It's what it is all about!

Cherylyn said...

And I am grateful that they were able to stop Clark from hurting Payton too much. I heard the stories when I got home! Clark definitely got a talking to after church.