The Wise Family

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a wonderful Saturday


Let me just say that it is 4pm and I am still in my pj’s. What a wonderful Saturday! Payton and I have been cleaning and organizing all of the rooms in my house or at least starting to. Although I miss Jonathon like crazy I sure do get a lot done because I have to try to keep myself busy. Payton has been such a big help at making my messes bigger, but her company is worth every extra minute of cleaning she gives me. She has been in the kitchen a lot as you can see from the photos below. She has been getting on her phone and pretending to talk to Dada... so cute! O... I have also had beach fever today so I had to try Payton's new bathing suit on and it was too cute to take off.
Payton cooking and taking on the phone like mommy.Payton on the phone saying Dada.

Payton getting ready to cook me and Cali something really good.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Oh sooo cute. I could not even tell that it was a bathing suit. I thought it was a cute summer dress or something. So cute.