The Wise Family

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dirty Girl!

Payton and I went to the Primary activity at the farm. It was a very nice activity and had a great turn out. Payton had a blast getting dirty and I rarely let her get down and dirty but I thought what the heck and she took full advantage of it. She gave herself a full on dirt bath and she did not miss a spot! As she started to sprinkle the dirt into her hair I decided that it was enough so I decided to take her inside to get cleaned up and that’s when things got really interesting. Somehow Cali let herself out by opening the door and spotted a foreign dog that she had never seen before. The dogs got in a chasing match and poor little Grace got ran over by Crazy Cali… I felt horrible! After all of the commotion of everyone freaking out about this foreign dog I finally got both dogs locked away. I know from this blog it probably seemed like a chaotic event (well at least for me) but Payton and I actually had a great time and were very happy to have been invited.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I was so glad that you both came.
The dogs also added some excitement.

Megan said...

aaw! never put a WHITE shirt on that girl ;)....lol

-Megan