The Wise Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Britton's first day home

We got to take Britton home from the hospital today with strict orders to watch him very closely because he was running a temperature in the hospital and because there was a question of whether or not he might had gotten an infection from me since I was running a fever after giving birth to him. The doctors said that if he had a temperature of 100.4 or higher to take him straight to the emergency room. So far everything has been great with him and his temperture. Payton came home to see him and what a train wreck! I have never seen her act the way that she did. She wanted to hold him but at the same time she was very jealous of him. Jonathon and I were expecting this and had our minds made up that no matter how bad she was that we would be very patent and understanding in hopes of making this a very positive experience for her. Good thing we had anticipated this and heard stories because that would have been a huge shocker! Britton has been an absolute angel! I can't believe how crazy I am about him! I am so in love with this little guy!


Payton holding her brother and not too sure what to think yet.


Britton's first time in his crib... hopefully we will get lots of this in the future;).
Britton spending time with his Grandma Nee. My mom and grandma came over and brought dinner for us. The best chicken nachos ever!








5 comments:

nanamoo said...

Ahhhh. I am loving all these cute pictures!

Melody said...

He's gorgeous!

No surprise. :)

Danette Garrett said...

He is beautiful! I'm so glad that everything went so well.

Stephanie said...

How sweet! He is so beautiful!

Hannah Banana said...

hE'S SO CUTE