The Wise Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting induced

How crazy and wonderful is technology?!? I am sitting in a hospital bed blogging about getting induced. Jonathon and I came in at 10am to start the induction and so far at 1pm everything is going well. The IV was a challenge but that's because I have a weak stomach and the nurse said that she broke a vein which made me almost faint! Besides that everything is going great. When they checked me I was a 3. They have started the pitocin and contractions have been mild. It was nice driving to the hospital feeling perfectly fine instead of worrying about delivering in the car;). Pictures will be coming soon of Britton...39w

4 comments:

Lugo's said...

How exciting! Hugs, kisses and prayers are going your way from the Lugo girls.

Melody said...

I can't wait to hear all about him and see him too!

Fisher Family said...

How exciting Missy..and how wonderful is technology..it's almost like a play by play. May it be a safe and smooth delivery!

nanamoo said...

We are so excited too!