The Wise Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctor yesterday hoping that he would tell me it was time to go to the hospital but instead I just had that not so fun membrane stripping thing done. Dr. Zittel said I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, which I guess from searching on Google means nothing at all as far as predicting when I could go into labor. The good news for me is that if I don’t go before October 27th then I will be able to get induced. I never got this far along with Payton and I am learning that towards the end, at least for me, each day seems like a week and being comfortable is a hard thing to achieve. I can’t wait to hold Britton and not be pregnant! 37w5d

2 comments:

Melody said...

I remember feeling EXACTLY like you do right now when I was pregnant with Kerstyn, my number 2. I had Brennan 6 weeks early, so from 34 weeks on, I was ready to have my baby. Well, she waited until 4 days before her due date, but came out beautiful and healthy! What a blessing!

Stephanie said...

I can't beleive you are so close! So exciting!