The Wise Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cameryn Grace turns 8

After my doctor’s appointment Payton and I went with my mom and grandma to my niece’s 8th birthday party. I can’t believe how much she has grown up. She is such an angel and I love her so much. Payton had a blast playing with the big girls and Cameryn made sure that all of her friends included her in with the activities. One of Cameryn’s friends was with her before the party and asked Cameryn to play with her and agreed to play with her but insisted that Payton had to come play as well… it melted my heart to see Cameryn love her baby cousin so much.
The party went really well and Cameryn had a great time. The kids jumped in a bounce house, played games, ate pizza and cupcakes and just had fun being little girls.
Happy 8th birthday Cameryn! You are so special to me!
Payton hangin with the big girls.

Cameryn thinking of her wish.


No comments: