The Wise Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Britton first two days

The first two days with Britton have been wonderful. Jonathon and I have been at the hospital and my recovery has been quit the treat compared to Payton. It is a totally different and wonderful experience having a healthy baby. Payton stayed with Rhea, Katelyn and Linda while we were in the hospital and I can't thank them enough for taking such great care of her... I am so lucky to have such an amazing and supportive family. Everyone came up and brought Payton to to see him and she was not sure what to think of him. At first she was shy and then she thought he was a baby doll that she could carry out of the hospital with her. After everyone left Jonathon and I got some rest and got ready for my sister and her family to come and my friend Falon. Jonathon and I are so blessed to have been given this beautiful healthy baby boy. Kisses for brother.

Payton meeting her baby brother.

Payton giving Britton a kiss.

Nap time with daddy.

Mommy so in love with her children.

Aunt Christy loving on Britton.

Britton sleeping on the way home.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is adorable! I am so happy to hear that you are doing good and everyone is happy and healthy! I love the pictures of Britton and Payton, so cute!

MC Boone said...

Missy! You look *AMAZING* for just having a baby! We are SO happy for you guys- I have looked at your later posts and this one and he is SUCH a cutie! What a little sweetheart! You guys are such a wonderful family, we are glad to see Heavenly Father's Blessings upon you! Much Congrats!