The Wise Family

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I have been very nervous about today because this is the day that I delivered Payton (36weeks5days), but I am happy to say no baby! I went to the doctors today and he said that everything looked great and my blood pressure was perfect. I then went to get an ultrasound with Payton and Linda and the tech said that everything looked good on the ultrasound as well. Britton is still a big boy! He now is estimated to weigh 7 pounds 6 ounces and is now in the 86th percentile. I hear that the last few weeks of pregnancy are very uncomfortable so I am not looking forward to that but I would rather be uncomfortable with a big belly verse having a sick baby. I can't wait to meet Big Boy Britton!

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

We are excited to meet him too!

Melody said...

Good news!

Ashlea said...

I am so happy to hear he is safe and sound and still in your belly. One more week or so then he can come!

Ashlea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see him! So glad to hear everything is going great and you are both healthy!