The Wise Family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight Jonathon, Payton and I celebrated Halloween early since we will not be doing much on the 31st because of our new addition and because Jonathon having boards the next day. We went to the Trunk or Treat event at the church and had lots of fun. There was lots of people dressed up and everyone was having a great time. My mom and Bryant surprised us and showed up which was really awesome. Payton was a lady bug and I was a fat cat. Jonathon did not dress up this year but next year I probably will not let him get out of it;).










2 comments:

nanamoo said...

I think your costume was very clever Missy! And Payton was darling!

MC Boone said...

What a cute little bug Payton makes! And fat cat- that is an awesome idea, although I don't know about the fat part... You look great!