The Wise Family

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marble Slab or the Gym?

Last night after dinner Jonathon and I decided to take Payton to the kiddie gym and have a date at the gym. Everything went well until we took Payton to the gym and she lost her mind! I sat with her while Jonathon started his workout thinking that she would be fine and want to go play after a few minutes. Well… she did not want to play with the other kids and refused to leave my side so I decided that it would be best to just take her to the park and go to the gym when Jonathon was finished. After going to the park and coming home to clean up the house Jonathon got home and suggested that we go get Marble Slab since I had half way joked about it earlier in the day. Since it was 8:30pm and I thought there would be no way to get to Sanford in time before it closed, it made me want it even more. We called Marble Slab and they said that they closed at 10pm so I took this as a sign that eating a big ice cream was way more important than going to the gym;). Jonathon and I loaded Payton up and headed all the way to Sanford for an ice cream treat. Jonathon was so sweet about it because I told him that I could not believe that we were driving all the way to Sanford just to get an ice cream and he said that it was his pleasure especially since I don’t usually ask for things like this or make him wake up in the middle of the night to go get something for my weird cravings (or at least not yet;). I am so lucky to have such a loving and supportive husband who is always there for me. I love him so much! And the ice cream was way better than the gym! 27w4d

No comments: