The Wise Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

FL HOSPITAL



Jonathon and I have made it a goal to go to the Florida Hospital once a year around Payton’s birthday to remember the three weeks we spent up there with her. We went a little early this year since we have such a crazy September. First we went to PF Changs and then walked around the Florida Hospital and took the NICU Doctors, Nurses and Staff a thank you card and cookies. It is our second time going there since Payton was born and it always brings back so many memories. When we got out of the parking garage, we use to park at, it made it seem as if it was yesterday that I would walk back and forth from the Ronald McDonald house to go visit my little angel. I am so appreciative of how well the FL Hospital staff took care of Payton. She has been such a joy in mine and Jonathon's life and a daily reminder to me that prayers are answered.





4 comments:

Cherylyn said...

I think that it is so great that you go and do that every year! What a great idea.

nanamoo said...

I shed a tear! How sweet.

Stephanie said...

That is so sweet!

Rhea said...

She is such a blessing!! We love her sooo much!