The Wise Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Protective Big Sissy

Today I had to run an errand in Apopka right next to the 429 so I decided to jump on it and head to the Florida Mall with the kids. We went to Old Navy, walked around, got some pretzels and lemonade and then went to play in the kid area. There was a couple of aggressive little girls (and by aggressive I mean hitting, kicking and pushing Britton down) that were probably around 18 months and Payton was very unhappy about it. She kept taking Britton by the hand and pulling him over to me and telling me to hold him. When the kids would come over Payton would tell them, "you can't play with my brother!". It was so funny to watch her be the big sister over Britton and reminded me so much of me and my little brother because I could beat him up all of the time but no one else was allowed to mess with him.
Payton pulling Britton away from the stroller. Payton leading Britton back to me.


No comments: