The Wise Family

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Touched a Worm!

Today I was the teacher aide in Payton's class so I got to see what she does when she is at school. I really like that they give the parents the opportunity to help out and come into the class room. I had so much fun being there with Payton and meeting all of her little friends. Miss Bonnie started the day off with her worm compost. She got some of the worms out and put them on top of the container and Payton thought it was the funniest thing. She would pick them up and start laughing so hard. Payton was the only girl handling the worms with her hands. A couple of the other little girls would take sticks and poke them and say ewww. So now anytime you ask her what she did at school she says, "I touched a worm!".
I can't wait to go back again! It is so nice to be able to visualize what she is doing when she is not with me and to know who she is talking about when she refers to her friends and what songs she is singing.








Payton telling me that she broke her worm... GROSS!




Outside playtime.





Circle Time.







No comments: