The Wise Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Britton 11 months old

I have one more month of having my baby before he is a toddler...oh no! Actually he has been pretty equal to a toddler these past three months. He is so active, smiley, funny, happy and full of life. Britton is everything I thought a little boy would be and much to my surprise it has been so much fun and simply awesome! Britton's favorite things to do is play in the cozy coupe car, run around on the golf course, be chased and tickled, get ruffed up, eat, and go on stroller rides. Britton finally got his first tooth in on the bottom when he was 10 and half months. He was actually very fussy during this time. Another huge milestone for Britton is that his eyes have finally cleared up and have been this way for two whole weeks. I have been praying that the problem does not come back. It is amazing to see how beautiful his eyes are. We think they are hazel (a greenish blue color). Mr. Button is such a joy and I am so lucky to be this little boy's mommy!




No comments: