The Wise Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Payton's First Day at Preschool

Today was Payton's first day at Preschool. We got ready and she told me she did not want to go to school that she wanted to go to Christy's house. I was a little nervous because she was not in a great mood and she did not seem happy about the idea of going to school. When we went into her class she grabbed onto my leg and would not let go. I wanted to cry with the thought of her having a hard time and also facing the fact that my little baby is getting to be a little girl. After she go in and settled she seemed happy. I was the last mom to leave the class and I could tell it was time for me to go. I told Payton good bye and that I loved her and she said bye and that she loved me. She did great! I came back to get her and she was happy to see me. Her teacher Miss Bonnie said that she had a good day.


Payton already working hard on her school work.

Me and my big girl after I picked her up.



Payton loves to look at books.
Already too cool for school!

No comments: