The Wise Family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Payton's 3rd Birthday

After a few month of Payton talking about her birthday, the day has finally come... my little girl is now 3 years old! Payton's birthday started with opening a few presents and than going to school. Payton got to bring cupcakes in to class and everyone sang to her. After school I picked Payton up and we went to Chick-Fil-A and I let her play for over an hour. Then we went home and skipped nap time and played and played. When daddy got home we went to Birthday World to meet Linda, Rick, Natalie, Rhea, Jayden and Alex. Payton was looking forward to going to BW to be able to ride the choo choo train. Then we went home to open more presents from daddy. It was a great day even though I was sick with the flu. Payton was such a sweetie and had lots of fun. Happy Birthday Payton! I love you more than words could ever express. You have and continue to bring so much joy into my life! Payton sporting her new Dora Backpack Backpack.





The big kids playing.

Britton's first time on the train... and he did not like it!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love how on the train ride Jayden's in the back holding on for dear life and Natalie is holding britton who looks scared half to death! Haha