The Wise Family

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sisterly/Brotherly Love

Everyone asks me if Payton understands that I am having a baby and I think she does. She treats my belly like it is a baby and it is so cute! If she ever sees my bare belly she will give it a hug and a kiss which a lot of that has been coached but last night Jonathon and I were sitting on the floor watching Britton aggressively move around and Payton came up and gave him a kiss and then she got her sippy cup and was trying to give Britton a drink through my belly button. I thought it was so funny and sweet. I think she thinks that the belly button is the mouth because she has tried to put her pacifier in there. When she was done giving Britton a drink she pulled my shirt down and said night night. 33w3d

2 comments:

Melody said...

So cute.

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She will be such a good big sister to that sweet boy!