The Wise Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Beach & Christy's Birthday

My mom, grandma, Payton and I went to New Smyrna Beach to see my sister for her birthday and spend time with Cameryn and Madison. We had such a nice time. We went swimming, searched for shells, played on the beach and my mom grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and made a yummy Oreo pie. Happy Birthday Christy! We love you!


Payton and I at 32 weeks Payton and Cameryn searching for shells

Cameryn reading to Payton. It amazes me how much Cameryn is into Payton. I would peak in on them and Cameryn was trying so hard to keep Payton happy. She her a book and then I looked in and Cameryn had her guitar across from her both and was playing Payton a song. Cameryn is going to make an excellent mommy one day. I asked Christy if she could stay with me for a little while once I have Britton because she is so helpful and loves Payton so much. Cameryn putting on a Hannah Montana show for us. Go Cameryn!!!!



No comments: