The Wise Family

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maternity Photos

Katelyn was nice enough to take maternity photos for Jonathon and I. This was something that I was going to pass up but I decided to do them since Jonathon agreed to be in the photos with me and I am glad that I did because these will be great memories. Katelyn does a great job taking photos and we are going to have her take our Christmas family photos so if anyone is looking for a photographer for family photos you have my recommendation. I am 34 weeks in these photos. I am posting photos of my bear belly so if you don't want to see them then don't scroll down any further... just a friendly warning;).
34 weeks and counting down!

A soon to be family of 4!





Payton giving her brother kisses.




4 comments:

Melody said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!

nanamoo said...

You are all baby! I especially love the one with Payton pointing at your belly.

Tal gal said...

I love maternity photos. I didn't do it with Hank and wish I would have. You guys look darling!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! You look so great!