The Wise Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Boy!!!!

I went yesterday for an ultrasound and as I was watching the ultrasound tech measure everything I was getting a little worried because everything was coming out bigger than what I was (34 weeks). At the end of the ultrasound the tech said that Britton looked like he was 6 pounds! When I got an email article from a pregnancy site, it that said babies at 34 weeks weigh about 4.75 pounds so I was a little thrown back when she said 6 pounds. Although I worry about myself having to deliver such a large baby I am happy that he is bigger verse small because Payton was thought to be small and weighed 5 pounds and 9 ounces at 37 weeks. Jonathon, Payton and I went to a doctor's appointment and Dr. Zittel said everything looked great so I am excited to be able make it to Jonathon's graduation tomorrow ;)! Dr. Zittel said that Britton was in the 77 percentile. I am now at weekly checkups. 34 w 4 d

No comments: