The Wise Family

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jonathon's Pin Ceremony...almost there!

Yesterday was Jonathon’s Pin Ceremony which is an initiation for the Palmer students to be able to start working on outpatients. It was so exciting! Jonathon got his new clinic jacket and looked so cute in it. I was the only one with a child at the ceremony and Payton was not happy about it because she had fell asleep right as I pulled into the parking lot and was woken right up. When Jonathon was called on stage I had my camera ready and she started screaming so I did not get many good action shots. I was so proud of Jonathon and finally am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Next year at this time he will be Dr. Jonathon Wise…well that is if he gets his 300 adjustments in so if anyone is having problems with their back please let me know;)




Jonathon and his class mates.



My sleepy baby!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

Ashlea said...

He looks official, Missy. I bet you are just so excited for school to be over...what an accomplishment.

nanamoo said...

yeah for jonathan and yeah for missy too!

Brianna said...

That's so great. Good job jonathan.