The Wise Family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is one of my favorite video clips. Payton was about 6 months old and actually was sick with a cold... can you tell? I got Payton out of the bath and was trying to put lotion on her, but I was running low. I took the bottle and was trying to squeeze out the last little bit of her belly and she just started laughing hysterically. While Payton was laughing I had time to call Jonathon, Linda and get the camera out. But of course I tried it again the next day and she did not find it to be that funny.

4 comments:

Ashlea said...

That was so cute, Missy! Especially if she wasn't feeling good, what a sweet little girl.

Brianna said...

sooooooooooooo cute. I watched it at least five times. She is sooo sweat.

Cherylyn said...

That is the cutest video! I love her laugh.

Family Wise said...

howdy!!!