The Wise Family

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today Jonathon, Payton and I went to a pumpkin patch with Geoffrey, Rhea and Jayden and had a great time! Payton was kind of sleepy but enjoyed walking around in the hay and getting into the pumpkins. I just love the fall and spending time with my family!























Daddy's Little Pumpkin




My happy little girl.





























Payton is now 13 months and running like a track star!





Payton picking out her first pumpkin...


















... the pumpkin Payton picked out.

2 comments:

Ashlea said...

Looks like lots of fun...and I just love the pic of Payton in the corn (she's so sweet)!

nanamoo said...

I think that Payton looks exactly like Missy until I see the pictures of her and her dad. They are all adorable.