The Wise Family

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Early Trick or Treating

Tonight Payton and I went to Downtown Leesburg's trick or treating night. Since Paula was not done with Payton's Halloween costume I had to come up with a costume idea only a few hours before we went. I decided to go to Wal-Mart to see if they had any costumes and it was totally picked over… leaving me only one girl costume in a size that would fit her. The costume was a black and purple little witch outfit. At first I was a little disappointed, but decided to get the costume out of desperation and realized what a perfect costume it was because it matched my witch hat I wore, only cost $10, fit Payton perfect and most important I could blame any of Payton's fussiness on the costume (which I never had to do because she was a perfect angel). We got to see Falon who dressed up as Snow White. It began to rain shortly after we got there, but was still a blast. I love Halloween and having Payton makes it so much more fun.





2 comments:

nanamoo said...

i think she makes an adorable little witch!

The McGraths said...

what a cute little witch! Are you so excited for Halloween? It's my favorite holiday. I can't wait! Have a happy and safe Halloween!