The Wise Family

Monday, December 28, 2009

Zoo







Payton wanted to feed the turkey and I told her no because it bits so she was being very protective of Britton going around the cage.






Jonathon and I decided to pack the kids up and head to the Zoo today. It was a lot of fun seeing all of the different animals and the Payton and Britton had a great time. We started off my feeding the stinky goats which was really cool. They would nibble the food out of your hand and Britton even got to feed them. After exploring the different animals we got a snack and headed to the elephant show. We were the first to get there so we got great seats at the very top of the bleachers which was great for watching the show until Payton shouted out that the Elephant had a wiener! I wanted to get up and walk away from the silent crowd but we were blocked in so I just asked Payton to Shhh! My face turned very red the second time she shouted it out into the silent crowd. Besides my little girl's comments we had a great time as a family.

No comments: