The Wise Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We have sand!


Our park got lots of white sand added to it under all of the playground equipment... and we love it! We have such a nice park that is very well shaded but I am always so scared to go down there because there was so much pine needles on the ground and I was always afraid that I would not be able to easily spot a snake (even though I have never seen one there... I am just a huge baby). It was weird because I was just thinking that it would be nice if that one park in Downtown Mt. Dora would refill their sand because Britton loves digging in dirt. Lets just say that he is a happy little guy about the new addition. Today Rhea brought the kids down to test it out and we had a picnic. The kids enjoyed it very much.




Denis and Denis Jr.









Payton loving the sand too!


No comments: