The Wise Family

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Night

After having a great day with my little family we went out to my mom and Ron’s house to celebrate Christmas with my family. We had lots of fun hanging out and being silly. I sure do love the holidays and the time I get to spend with family… there is nothing better in this world then family and friends! Payton riding her new scooter.

Cameryn, Madison and Britton trying out Britton's new firetruck.


Great outfit Payton and Madison!

Britton taking his sissy for a ride.


Uncle Bryant taking his turn with watching Britton


Me and my sissy.


Me with my siblings .


My brother being stupid.


I love my family!

The girls.

Christy testing out the bike we got for Ron.

Jonathon attempting to keep Britton from running all over the place.


Payton and Madison swinging.


No comments: