The Wise Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My children through the eyes of my babysitter

My babysitter, Brianna, did her YW in Excellence display on babysitting and Linda brought me home two sheets of paper that Brianna had did descripbing my children and I thought it was so sweet and true! It was neat to see it through her eyes. I sometimes have a hard time leaving them and often wonder what they are doing and it seems to me like they do the same stuff with Brianna as they would be doing with me.

Through Brianna’s eyes…

Britton is 1 and gets into everything. Every door in the house has to be shut especially the bathrooms. He likes to play in the toilets. He can walk and he can walk fast. He has a lot of accidents, and falls a lot, but most of the time he gets right back up and goes back to doing whatever he was doing. Knowing that he has accidents, I have to keep a close eye on him. If he hurts himself I get an icepack and put it on him immediately and get him his juice. This helps him not to bruise, and the juice calms him down. He also loves to dance and likes to do whatever his big sister is doing. He likes to go on wagon rides, and golf cart rides. He especially likes it since he is the one who sits on my lap and gets to touch the steering wheel! He loves to be tickled and is always smiling. He pretty much just goes with the flow!

Payton is very smart. She has a good memory and knows what you’re saying when you’re talking to her. She loves to go exploring and she loves her family. She loves to do crafts and play games outside, she especially likes play-dough. She has a younger brother Britton who is 1, so when he’s taking a nap we do the fun stuff that we can’t do when he’s awake. She loves that one-on-one attention. Payton loves to dance to Taylor Swift and even though she’s only three she knows most of the words to “Love Story” and “You Belong to Me”. She’s a good helper and always helps me pick up her toys. Payton loves apples dipped in peanut butter with sprinkles on them. They are a healthy treat and she likes putting on the pink sprinkles. She loves taking care of her baby dolls. She’s going to be a great mom someday too.

Brianna, I want to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY 14th Birthday! You are a very special person and I feel so lucky to have you as my babysitter. Enjoy your Birthday/Thanksgiving Day! Love, Missy, Payton and Britton

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Thanks Missy, that really made my day :)!!