The Wise Family

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gingerbread House Making

This year we decided to make our traditional gingerbread houses with no kids which was a pretty great idea! Katelyn, Linda, Rhea, Natalie and I had so much fun laughing and getting crafty with our houses. I was pretty proud of my house this year because in the previous years I have had to blame my wreck of a house on either Payton or Jonathon;). When Payton woke up the next morning I showed her the gingerbread house and she asked me if Ginger lived in it... I of course told her yes. I asked her if she wanted to give her house to Ms. Sandy or Ms. Bonnie (her teachers) and she said that she wanted to give her house to Payton. I guess she was proud of me too;). We decided to give it away on the last day of her preschool to Ms. Bonnie.

No comments: