The Wise Family

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2010

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. Most importantly I am thankful for my children, husband, family, friends, my church and so so much more! For Thanksgiving we went to Linda and Ricks for a huge delicious feast! After eating we went back to our house for a nice nap and packed up and headed out to my mom and Ron's house to spend time with family. We had a great day! I love Thanksgiving and all of the time we get to spend with family!
Linda's beautiful table set for a feast.


Payton came dressed as an Indian for Thanksgiving.


Britton very excited about his meal.


Jayden and Payton enjoying their food.

Linda with her boys.

I guess Britton did not feel like he got enough to eat because he was trying to eat Jackson's food!

It is so hard to get a family photo!

Letting Britton play in the water.

Grandma and the Indian.

Britton and Alex. I am trying to get Britton to hold still for a photo and it just is not happening!


My little soccer player.





Payton and Jayden playing soccer.




Snuggle time with Nee and Teddy.


Cameron and Christy

Loving on my sissy!

Uncle Bryant trying to tame the beast!

Indian Princess

No comments: