The Wise Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Polite Little Boy!

This morning I was up early with Britton while Payton was sleeping and got the biggest kick out of Britton because he would run into the kitchen where I had the cookies and I would give him one and then he would take off running and come back when he was finished. I thought it was so funny so I told Jonathon to come watch him. When Jonathon was watching, Britton sounded like he was saying thank you when I handed him a cookie. I thought I had heard him say that in the past but never thought it could be that. Jonathon and I both looked at each other and were wondering if he was indeed trying to say thank you so I gave him another cookie and he said thank you again. He must have learned this from me always getting onto Payton about saying Please and Thank you... she is still working on it:). I got my camera out to catch him saying it on film. Britton's first word was touch down around 11mouths. and I will have to get that on film as well because he puts his hands up and says tou dow... which will make a great story in the future if he is ever a star football player.

No comments: