The Wise Family

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Garage Sale

I have wanted to do a garage sale for the last 6 months and finally got to the point where I made myself do it. I decided on last Monday that I was going to have a garage sale on Saturday and the only thing that would stop me would be if Katelyn had Macie… and well… no Macie so I had my first garage sale. Much to my surprise the sale was actually a blast! I got rid of a lot of old and useless stuff and had so much fun hanging out with my mom, Konnie, Summer and Payton. It was so much fun watching Konnie negotiable with people and marking stuff down to 5 cents with Summer. Payton was really good too! She played in her pack n play most of the time and would show off for the little kids that came over. The sale was so much fun that I told Konnie I would help her do one next weekend at her house.

No comments: