The Wise Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Ol' Wal-mart



My good friend Summer came over tonight and we made Christmas goodies. We needed to grab some extra material so we decided to go on a shopping trip to good ol' Wal-mart. I had just feed and bathed Payton and put her John Deer shirt on and was going to change her, but Summer said that she would be perfectly fine at Wal-mart like this. I thought these photos were just price less! Only at Wal-mart can you take a baby in a diaper and John Deer shirt and feel perfectly comfortable ;)…I just love that store!

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

That's Awesome!!

nanamoo said...

I love good ol' walmart for the same reasons!

Melody said...

I, on the other had do NOT like Wal-Mart for many reasons!
I do agree though, it is one of the few places where you can go like that. Interesting.... :)