The Wise Family

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

2007 Christmas


I can’t believe that Christmas has already came and gone! It sure has been an eventful Christmas Season with a new baby in our family, Disney’s Very Merry Christmas, and all of the other fun Christmas activities. Christmas Eve and Christmas day were extremely relaxing and enjoyable. We started Christmas Eve off by going to Jonathon’s Dads house. Konnie and Ricky had a nice meal prepared and even had pizza for Geoffrey;). We got to hang out with Jonathon’s grandparents, aunt, and cousin. After that we went to Linda and Rick’s house to eat desserts and hang out.
Christmas morning Jonathon, Payton and I woke up at our house and opened presents and then went out to Ron and my mom’s house and spent the rest of the day there. We had a blast at my mom’s house. I love getting together with my brother and sister since I don’t get to see them all that much. I also got to spend time with my nieces Cameryn and Madison who are growing so fast! Madison is 3 years old and this year her and Payton got to play together… or I mean fight over toys;). We all had fun watching the two of them take each other’s toys. We want to thank all of our friends and family for making our Christmas so special.

No comments: