The Wise Family

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gaylord Palms










Tonight Jonathon, Payton and I went to the Gaylord Palms Resort to watch the holiday shows and walk around the hotels. What a beautiful hotel! I recommend it to anyone. We watched the holiday show and it was a little out of the ordinary for the Gaylord. It was a holiday show with a rock n roll band who sang some Christmas songs in a very interesting rock way. Very neat show but not a show that will leave you with a warm Christmas cheer feeling. After we watched the show we meet up with the White’s and Payton got to play with Grace. It was a great night and brought back so many memories from working there. I love watching Payton’s eyes light up now when she sees something interesting… she brings so much magic to our lives.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

fun fun...i want to take my mom there when she comes

Megan Berge said...

awww cute! sounds fun! love to all,

Megan B.

PS> I miss u being my teacher! But I love Sister Paxton~You both are awesome!