The Wise Family

Thursday, November 29, 2007

2007 Christmas Tree

Tonight Jonahton, Payton and I went with Linda, Rick and Natalie to pick out our Christmas Tree. We went to the Chrismtas Tree Workshop on 44 in Sorrento. It is so neat out there because they have a little petting zoo, hayrides, a fire to roast marshmellow and beautiful Christmas trees. Going out there made me want to get a goat because they had the cutest little girl goat that kept coming up to me... I think it was because she thought I had food.

We got the Christmas tree up with no hassle and I decorated it in 15 minutes and yes that is with the lights. I had to be fast because my little monkey wanted to play after her dinner. We were considering not getting a tree this year because we were afraid that Payton would pull it over but she has actually been very good with it. She wanted nothing to do with it at first until she discovered the lights on it. She makes Christmas time so much fun.





2 comments:

Brianna said...

beautiful. christmas tree and little girl :)

nanamoo said...

i can't wait to see the real thing...i looks like a beauty