The Wise Family

Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Thankful This Thanksgiving 2007!

Payton enjoying her Thanksgiving feast.

Payton sleeping after a full turkey belly.

Thanksgiving was a blast this year and I have so much to be thankful for. Jonathon, Payton and I started off at Linda and Rick’s house and ate and ate and ate. Linda does such a great job with her dinner. We then played some games and headed off for my mom's house were we ate and ate and ate! My mom makes the best sweet turkey and it is so great to hang out with my brother and his girlfriend Sarah. After we all had full bellies we sat around and watched home videos and laughed all night. Here are a few of the thousands of things I have to be grateful for this year:

*This holiday and the opportunity it gives me to remember what I am thankful for and the time I get to spend with family.

*Motherhood

*Family

*My amazing daughter Payton who has brought so much into my life.

*My husband Jonathon who I am so blessed to be able to spend time and eternity with.


*My mother who has been my bestfriend and such a great role model.

*My mother and father-in-law Linda and Rick who have been such a great example and are always there for me, Jonathon and Payton.

*My sister and brother Christy and Bryant.

*My sisters and brother-in-laws Katelyn, Rhea, Natalie, Geoffrey and Michael (and future in-laws; Sarah and Cameron)

*My nieces and nephew Cameryn, Madison, Jayden and soon to be Macie.

*My mother and father-in-law Konnie and Ricky.

*All of my amazing friends.

*The blessing of being an American.

*The opportunity I have to work with Bling.

*To be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

*The opportunity I have to serve with the Young Women.

*Jesus Christ and the Atonement.

*Happiness.

*Technology and the way it has improved our lives.

*Aimee and Brianna and all of their help with Payton.
I have so much more I am thankful for but I would be here all day!

4 comments:

Melody said...

You are a blessing to me. What a sweet blog.

Ashlea said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving, Missy. I am thanful for your friendship!

nanamoo said...

You are a blessing to me as well as all of the YW in our ward. Love you!

Brianna said...

anytime missy i am THANKFUL to help YOU!!!!!!