The Wise Family

Friday, January 17, 2014

A sweet conversation between Payton and Britton

Tonight while I was getting the kids tv show ready Payton and Britton had the sweetest conversation. Britton told Payton that when she was older she would have a husband and she firmly assured him that she would never be married. Then the conversation went like this:

P: Britton, do you want to get married one day?
B: Well... I guess. I would like to have kids one day.
P: you could adopt kids.
B: I would need a mom for my kids.
P: I could help you take care of your kids.
B: we could be like married but not married and take care of the kids.


I love that Britton said he wants kids and recogonizes that his kids need a mommy.  I was a little surprised to hear him say he wanted kids.  I didn't realize he even though about that.

No comments: