The Wise Family

Monday, January 20, 2014

One of my favorite things to do...

Today the kids had the day off of school. I thought about taking them to a theme park but as a Floridian I don't feel the need to stand in long lines and don't feel the need to fight crowds. So instead of going anywhere I decided to do one of the kids favorite things, and also one of my favorite things, which is to hang out around the house. One of my most favorite things to do is to go walking down Paradise Lane with the kids. Payton enjoys riding her bike, Britton likes riding his scooter, Camdyn loves riding in the stroller and I love watching three happy children and getting exercise! 

We had to take a pit stop to hunt some lizards. 
My beautiful little girlie girl playing with a lizard. 
Lizards run when they see us coming down Paradise LN!

No comments: